Translations for official use
Do you need to translate a document in relation to a specific official procedure or for official submission to the authorities or to a register?
The requirements may differ depending upon the country, authority and intended purpose of the translated document.
We distinguish between the following categories:
- translation certified by the LT Lawtank company stamp (and where appropriate legally valid signature)
- translation with an officially certified signature along with the LT Lawtank declaration of translation accuracy or any other specific wording desired
- translation by a translator accredited in the relevant territory or with the relevant authorities ("sworn" translation)
- affidavit by the translator declaring his/her qualifications and affirming the accuracy of the translation
- authenticated translations, including authentication of foreign language documents
We are familiar with the various formal requirements applicable to translations for official use, which differ in each legal system.
We will be happy to advise you regarding the prescribed form. We will decide on a course of action jointly with you and, acting alongside our partner notaries public, the relevant state chancellery/other authority or as the case may be the sworn translator, ensure that you get the required documents on time.